Kellye T. Twitty, LMT, CLT, CPMT
Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist. Kellye is also a European Thermography technician. She is passionate about women’s health and offers a complementary group of services designed to improve overall well-being.
Kellye’s focus includes Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Craniosacral Therapy and Reflexology. She also provides Swedish Massage to help with circulation, flexibility and to help relieve chronic stress areas. Kellye designs each therapeutic Massage session based on the specific needs and requirements of the individual client.
Her commitment to women’s health includes ongoing education. Kellye has completed advanced courses in Lymphatic Drainage for head and neck for oncology and reflexology for the hands and feet.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Salem State University, Salem MA, May 1994
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Spa Tech Institute (A PRI Educational Development Company) Plymouth MA, April 2010
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, LANA-approved MONARCH oncology and Lymphedema counting education
- Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist, Liddlekidz Foundation, Worcester MA
- Craniosacral Therapy
- The Upledger Institute, Portsmouth NH
- Advanced Reflexology hands and feet, Waltham MA
Kellye’s Bella Natural Health Featured Services
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Breast Health
- Swedish Massage
Kellye works directly with Dr. Jones to provide a team approach to get you to your optimal health!
To schedule an appointment for a Massage, please email Kellye at firstname.lastname@example.org or call KMT at (781)-829-0930.