Date: Monday, January 4th , 2021
Coach: Madalyn Hughes, Functional Nutritionist
Time: 7:30 PM (EST)
Location: Zoom: Link is Below
Meeting ID: 885 5179 4844 / Passcode: 984342
Are you feeling sluggish, heavy, lethargic, or just not your best after all of the holiday treats you consumed? Do you want to find freedom from the constant struggle that is sugar addiction? Join us for a FREE, live Zoom class tackling all things related to sugar addiction. In this hour long class, you will learn:
- Why we are addicted to sugar
- How much sugar we SHOULD be consuming daily
- How sugar affects our health and how it may be tied to your health conditions
- How sugar and your immune health are directly correlated
- How to read food labels to avoid added sugars
- Different ways to curb your sugar cravings and stop binging
- Exclusive info on our 7-Day Kick the Sugar Addiction Challenge
This class will be held by one of Bella Health’s holistic nutritionists, Madalyn Hughes.
After this class, she will be offering a 7-Day Kick the Sugar Addiction Challenge. For more info on that, please visit: https://www.madlywholistic.com/nutritionservices/p/7-day-kick-the-sugar-addiction-challenge
Madalyn is available to consult with you 1:1 for nutritional counseling and to create a personalized plan.
If you have any questions beforehand, please email email@example.com or call us at (781) 829-0930.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Bella Natural Health